- We believe in the verbal inspiration and preservation of the Scriptures. The Masoretic Text of the Old Testament and the Received Text of the New Testament (Textus Receptus) are the texts through which God gave us the Authorized King James Version of the Bible. We believe that the King James Bible is the preserved, inspired Word of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the final authority on all matters of faith and practice. It reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in one triune God, eternally existing in three persons — God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, co-eternal, identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
- We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus nothing and minus nothing. The condition to salvation is “repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Justification is an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Christian life is one of holiness and separation unto God from the world, and that every Christian is to be an active member of an autonomous, local New Testament Church. We are Independent Baptist by conviction.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved in Heaven and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in Hell.